Dr. Porcelan is a graduate of The Medical College of Pennsylvania where she also completed her residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology. Following residency training, she was a member of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.
She joined Women for Women in the fall of 1989 and has been on the staff at Lankenau and Paoli Hopsitals since that time. Her special interests include low and high risk Obstetrics, general office gynecology including contraceptive and menopause management, minimally invasive gynecologic surgery and in office minor operative procedures.
Dr. Porcelan is married, has 3 children and lives in Center City, Philadelphia.
Memberships, Awards and Activities
- Board Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists
- American Medical Association
- Pennsylvania Medical Association
- Delaware County Medical Association
- Obstetrical Society of Philadelphia, Former President 2003-2004
- Credentialing Committee, Paoli Hospital
- Main Line Health Risk Management Committee
- Main Line Today’s Top Doctor in 2015